Ironmen succeed by conditioning their minds and bodies to successively compete in three endurance races. These men and women aren't afraid to push their mental and physical limits beyond their current capabilities. It takes this same grit to succeed in business.
An Iron man business doesn't come easy. You must train your mind and your body by clearly defining your vision, laying out a strategic plan, and ensuring you have the right people in place.
By adopting the strategies in these books, you'll see:
- A higher valuation of your current business
- Passion and excitement every day you go to work
- Extra time with family and friends
- Growth of your key employees moving in to senior positions
- More time to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- A company culture that adopts the vision as if it were their own
The Radix Group will help to:
- Provide Leadership alignment and hyper focus
- Develop a short & long term Strategic Plan or Roadmap
- Find that Ironman Mindset and encourage you to lean into Fear
- Develop High Performance habits
Does this Sound Like You?
- Not living your full potential and "in your comfort zone"?
- Feel as though you are carrying all the burden in your Company?
- Get consumed with all the negative news?
- Feel like you are getting in your own way to achieving better things?